Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visible Poly
05-06-2012, 09:37 PM,
RE: Visible Poly
I think if it was from another wearer, and done discretely, i would appreciate a "heads up," despite some initial discomfort ...

I'd still be hesitant to say anything to another wearer, despite having only the best intentions. If I did, I would certainly disclose that I wore ... to let them know I am in the same position, and to suggest that I'm seeing something only another wearer would notice (even if it would perhaps be more obvious than that).

If I saw a really bad "rug," that anyone would notice, on a blissfully ignorant and happy individual ... I wouldn't do it. The only scenario I could see doing it would be to a guy who's got it nailed pretty well, but might be unaware of some lifting lace at the hairline, or really pronounced tape shine around the back or sides, etc. It's a tough one ... cuz even then, I would feel I should "out" myself, and might not do it for that reason alone.

And the above "bad rug" scenario is a shame because he's the guy who could most benefit from the help ... yet it feels wrong. As has been suggested already in this thread, if someone seems blissfully unaware, who am I to judge ? It occurs to me I would only be projecting my own discomfort w/ wearing said rug, onto them ... they might feel fine.

~FB

Messages In This Thread
Visible Poly - Black_nail - 05-05-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: Visible Poly - devildan58 - 05-06-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: Visible Poly - Hersute - 05-06-2012, 02:25 AM
RE: Visible Poly - JamesKennedy - 05-06-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Visible Poly - Hersute - 05-06-2012, 05:35 AM
RE: Visible Poly - furball - 05-06-2012, 09:37 PM