Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting ready to jump in and go for small partials
04-30-2012, 10:29 AM,
Getting ready to jump in and go for small partials
Hey guys,

I've been reading into frontal partial hair pieces for quite awhile now, and I think I'm ready to go for it. I stumbled upon Leondon90's story and a couple others who cut small partials from a full-cap and had great success from it and I want to go the same route. I'm 23 and have really healthy hair all over my head aside from my receeded temples. I just have some questions before I jump into this:

-Can I get away with using tape only? I've always worn a hairstyle that covers my hairline (think Ashton Kutcher shaggy sort of look) so a super realistic hairline isnt a huge concern for me.

-Where would you guys recommend I buy supplies online? (I live in Canada if that helps)

-As for actually cutting partials from the full-cap...is there a certain way to do this? I would imagine it being pretty tricky cutting into the lace without cutting hairs off by accident.

-I also want to send in a hair sample to get the best colour possible. Is there a certain procedure to follow when I do this? What sort of information do I have to send along with it?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Getting ready to jump in and go for small partials - Watermelon - 04-30-2012, 10:29 AM