Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need stylist in Orlando, FL
04-30-2012, 02:34 AM,
Need stylist in Orlando, FL
Hello All,

This is my first post ever but i need help. I have not yet begun to wear and I am pretty scared of the whole thing. I have looked into transplants but they seem even scarier and much more expensive. My situation is that I have a naturally high hairline/high forehead and I'm very self concious about it. To make matters worse, my hairline is starting to recede which makes my forehead look even bigger! I'm used to always wearing bangs to hide my forehead which has worked thus far but now I just can't do bangs any more because of my hair loss. I still have quite a bit of hair but can't afford to lose any more ground. I have considered just wearing a front partial in order to have bangs but I think it would be difficult to blend with my natural hair. My question is....should I just shave my head and get a full cap so blending is not an issue? Also, I would really like to meet with someone who has experience with systems. Anybody know anyone in the Orlando, FL area? (Other than Lionel's Systems..that guy ripped me off) I know Jrob lives close by. Can you help?

Thanks and sorry for the long post!

Messages In This Thread
Need stylist in Orlando, FL - NeedHelpw/hair - 04-30-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: Need stylist in Orlando, FL - JRob - 05-01-2012, 07:15 AM