Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling like it will not work?
04-22-2012, 08:55 PM,
RE: Feeling like it will not work?
Re Orange Glow

Please remember that most pictures are taken by real customers using ordinary cameras.
The flash & exposure, combined with the fact that they are mostly taken inside, with artificial lighting, means that the hair in the pictures may have an 'orange glow'.

That said, I would prefer to see 'real' pictures, from 'real' wearers rather than professional glossy, perfectly lit images that will have probably been re-touched.

Re why some hair pieces are more successful than other:

TopLace supply the same basic products to everyone.
Its what the customer orders & how they apply it that determines how successful the piece is.
The reason the results vary is because we as individuals vary and have different ideas as to what suits us and what doesn't.

How the pieces are attached, where they are positioned, how well they are colour matched & cut-in is mostly down to the individual customer.

In my opinion, some customers get this spot on and others slightly misjudge the above.
But ultimately we're all here to support each other and offer the best advice we have. The rest is just opinions and choice.

So I'm saying that the 'success' of you wearing is down to you and how confident you are about wearing it.
If you asked for advice or an opinion, I'd be happy to give mine.
If you were to post a picture and claim to be really really happy with the result, it would be far more beneficial to you that you were encouraged rather than slated by the rest of us.

Focus on the technical advice offered on this site, to do with ordering specifications & attachment methods.
Look at graduated hair lines, densities, ventilation, front contours, crown positioning, knotting, base materials etc.
Thats what you need to achieve a good result that will work for you.

When you look at the pictures, don't focus on things like hair style, length, fringe/no fringe, colour etc because they are all matters of personal choice and provided you have the right specs, you can adapt all these to your own personal tastes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feeling like it will not work? - sagem - 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: Feeling like it will not work? - Hersute - 04-22-2012, 08:55 PM