Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling like it will not work?
04-22-2012, 11:17 AM,
Feeling like it will not work?
I am seriously considering trying a hair system..... No I am definitely going to try a hair system but like all you guys when you started I am scared to death.
I can no longer go on as I am,this hairloss is making me almost suicidal and I feel like a piece off crap....I am a Norwood 2.5 but diffused in a Norwood 5 pattern......I still have quite a lot of hair left but looks like shit and I just want to try the hair system route now.....I have been researching hair systems for about 3 years now hoping that I would never have to use 1 but now I know if I want to be half the man I used to be then the only way is this option...I have tried in vain to keep my hair for the past 5 years but to no avail....I am 32 by the way.....I have seen some shocking hair systems on this site and some very good ones.....if I were to do this then I would have to have it look awesome .."..other things that worry me is why do all these systems have a orange glow to them I know the hair is dyed but come on......does wearing hair make a change to your life in a positive note and how really undetectable are they.....there are some great ones but I have seen some real bad ones and these people seem to think that nobody would ever know.....I mean they are just kidding themselves .....I mean you might as well just be bald and kid yourself that you still look ok than kid yourself in a bad wig."......btw a lot of people on this site do a fantastic job and I would like to be like these people.

Messages In This Thread
Feeling like it will not work? - antonio666 - 04-22-2012, 11:17 AM
RE: Feeling like it will not work? - sagem - 04-22-2012, 05:23 PM