Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Got my hair system today - questions
03-17-2012, 03:22 AM,
RE: Got my hair system today - questions
Andy,
Sometimes I get comments from customers saying that the hair color does not match perfectly and it's usually too dark. Why? Because the hair sample that the customer provides is usually taken from the back of the head where the hair color is the darkest. Human hair is always lightest in color in the front and then it gradually gets darker towards the back of the head. The factory is aware of this and all units have a very slight color graduation toward the darker color in the back. But the color graduation can vary slightly from person to person. In a perfect world customers would be able to provide samples from the front and top of their heads but as we 'follicle challenged' people know all to well it's just not possible. Paul is right about the washing and oxidation. We're getting very near to offering products on the toplace.com website. We will have tapes, glues, accessories and other items to help you in your hair care routine. One of the items we'll carry is 'Back 2 Natural.' It's a hair color blender that's specifically made to blend the hair color of a hair system with the color of your own hair. It's a liquid that you put on a comb and color the hair where your own hair mixes with the hair system. It's a must have product to deal with the constant process of oxidation. More on that later.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got my hair system today - questions - ToplaceUSA - 03-17-2012, 03:22 AM