Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Shave Or Not To Shave - That is the question
03-06-2012, 01:57 PM,
RE: To Shave Or Not To Shave - That is the question
Propecia isn't going to be your miracle cure even if it is working a little bit for you. They never really claim to grow back hair, but just to halt it. Sooner or later the benefits of propecia will disappear. It doesn't work forever so most likely you probably will end up losing even more hair. I think the sooner you test the waters with a hair system the better the transition will be at a later date. As long as you detach properly a hair system shouldn't do any damage. There are some people who destroyed their heads years ago using super strong adhesives or clips etc from hair salons.. But its different now. People have worn hair systems on top of transplants waiting for them to grow in. If it was me, Id try a partial hair system.. see how i like it, get used to it etc.. You can always stop wearing it, but if you end up liking it and learning how to use them now, in the future when you really might need one for sure, you will already have a head start and know what you are getting into.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Shave Or Not To Shave - That is the question - Xeon005 - 03-06-2012, 01:57 PM