Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
03-13-2012, 07:45 AM,
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
Thanks Paul, ohh and i just bought two bottles of PPI enhance as suggested, cant wait to use it.

I did my first removal on Friday (took me an hour), all of the tapes stick on my scalp, some of the glues stick onto the lace but i did the mirror slide and managed to get all glue removed from the lace. I am going to use the glossy magazine next time for easier clean up. I didn't wear my system until Sunday afternoon. I went out on Friday to the bar with a cap, went to the gym on Saturday morning with my gym-hat and i was sweating like a dog. Went out with friends on Saturday again with my hat. My friends saw me with my hair system before and they thought it looks good and they have no idea that i was wearing one. I don't have the confidence yet to show them during the daytime and also i want to wear a hat so it wont be a drastic change between wearing and non-wearing. On Sunday, i woke up and went to the gym, shower and then do the attachment, it took me 2 1/2 hr from shower, to shaving to applying tape and glue. One mistake was my hairline is a little low that i was anticipated but i am gonna ensure it is perfect on the next de/re.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed - journeyofman - 03-13-2012, 07:45 AM