Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
03-09-2012, 07:51 AM,
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
Paul and others.... I am re/debonding today for the first time. See if its ok?

Hair System
1) Use Lace release throughout the bonding area through the hair and wait 5 mins and remove
2) Use Pure Glue Melter (not too wet) on the lace that has glue or tape residue and wait 10 mins
3) Carefully but firm, do a Mirror Slide or Magazine glossy to remove the residue from Lace in a upward position.
4) Perhaps use an alcohol to clean the base again with cloth
5) Shampoo the hair in one direction and the base (base facing down).
6) Condition the hair, base facing up (avoid the the conditioner touching the knots) and slowly run your finger through the hair. Run the water from the base downward through the hair.
7) Perhaps mirror slide again just in case?
8) Put the system in a small towel and roll it and slowly squeeze the excess water
9) When its damp put a leave in conditioner and comb it.

Scalp
1) Use Pure Glue Melter on the scalp or Pro-bond adhesive from HD?? to remove the residue. which one is better?
2) Use Alcohol to remove the remaining residue
3) Use Debbie anti bacteria soap
4) Exfoliate the scalp and shampoo accordingly.
5) Dry, shave and use scalp protector.

I think i will be ok with the detachment but i am worried about putting it on (tapes around the side and back, Glue front)
1) After i use the scalp protecter and locate front hairline and mark with an eyebrow pencil. is is better to peel all the tapes all at once and spray adjust bond/re-align and then place it accordingly since i have one minute? OR peel the tapes in section and spray the adjust bong/re-align beforehand? I am thinking of stretching it...not sure which way is the best.
2) i am using ORWG glue for my front hairline....i am ok with the front. i just need advice with the tapes.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed - journeyofman - 03-09-2012, 07:51 AM