Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
03-06-2012, 09:36 AM,
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
(03-04-2012, 06:47 PM)leamon Wrote: Hi Journeyofman. I also have an active lifestyle (I go to the gym 4 times a week. I do lifting and also play basketball).

To keep it hygienic I use Got2BeGlued styling gel. I reattach daily because the G2BG gel washes off with shampoo, no residue, no mess. You can read more here:

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=4316

Weight lifting using the G2BG is no problem. Basketball is tricky and I don't recommend it because the sweat loosens the bond. If someone were to try to rebound the ball, but accidentally slapped you on the head, the hair might fall off. Sweat will loosen but it will stay on unless someone slaps your head, etc. So sweat like from jogging on a treadmill is no problem.

I'm an advocate for G2BG because it's fast, convenient, cheap, and clean. You should try it out.

So if I use G2BG and I sweat a little and I get slapped in the side of the head theres a good chance the piece would come off? Im not wearing yet but I think in the begining I would like to use G2BG. I dont have an active lifestyle, but I do go out alot and crazy things tend to happen, if I got slapped in the side of the head after sweating a little say from dancing at a bar or being in a mosh pit theres a good chance the piece would come off using G2BG?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed - justin sane - 03-06-2012, 09:36 AM