Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
03-01-2012, 08:47 PM,
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed
I can`t see you having major problems, Journey, seeing as you`re only doing weights and will probably have moderate sweating. You shouldn`t have itchiness to any major degree provided you stay to a regular de/re pattern. Follow Topcat`s method [3] and you should be fine. You could also give the scalp a light spray of anti-perspirant where your tape/glue will be sitting, before you do your bond....you certainly won`t get itching after 1 day or anything like that....it`s normally caused by repeated sweating and `that` being left in place for a prolonged period without washing off, but once you stay with a regular pattern, you should be fine. Walker no-shine is pretty good, but you may possibly require a stronger tape ---again, it`s a matter of `seeing` what works best....just take it easy for the first week or so and see how you get on, but I feel you should be ok . I`ve seen guys in gyms almost like race-horses on those treadmills....you`d think they`d just been hosed down if you just walked in and looked...you can imagine in such a situation, any tape/glue might have a hard time doing what it`s supposed to do, but a bit of moderate weights and exercise shouldn`t be a big worry for you..... be interested to hear your feedback when you`ve done your first week with the SFS system....good luck with it !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gym/Fitness/Active Lifestyle - Advice Needed - Paul In Ireland - 03-01-2012, 08:47 PM