Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when do you need temple flaps
02-17-2012, 12:47 PM,
RE: when do you need temple flaps
I don't know man, I mean u cover what needs to be covered.. on some pieces with temple flaps your creating a new temple area because your own temple area would be too far up. so you are recreating it. In the video example.. if iw as him id take an eyebrow pencil or light dermmatch and fill in the area slightly with a small triangle shape at the temple point area.

I went about it very simply.. I look at real heads of hair, and got an idea of what i wanted to look like and filled in the areas i want hair. you can make the flaps any size.. u can extend them down to cover all the way down to the side burns or small triangles to fill in some temple area above the triangle part that juts out towards your eyebrows..

Theres real no solid definition or shape to them. It really depends on your baldness and what you are trying to achieve. Best bet is to post a pic of yourself or someone who has the same type of bald pattern as you and a picture of what you want to look like.. Than people could give you suggestions on the shape of the flaps or just some suggestions of the angles.. Some don't even use temple flaps but have longer hair brushed down to cover that whole area.. like makell's style or a better example. the guy whos pic is posted up top on the toplace homepage.

Messages In This Thread
when do you need temple flaps - stealth - 02-17-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: when do you need temple flaps - Xeon005 - 02-17-2012, 12:47 PM