Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery)
02-11-2012, 04:40 AM,
im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery)
so i was a happy wearer for the last 5 months (still my first piece by the way), then suddenly HERNIA. great, so i will have to go to the hospital, get surgery and stay there for 1-2 days afterwards. and there is no way out of this, the condition will only worsen until i have surgery done.

now telling them i wear and trying to gracefully navigate around the embarassment is just not an option. and i dont think it would intervene with the operation, or possibly become a problem for me in any way.

unless they want to attach stuff to my head for anaesthesia? do they? im so scared i dont know what to do guys. i still have an appointment to talk about the surgery and ask questions, but the anxiety is already killing me.

i searched the forum and stumbled on some old posts, some of which were relaxing, some of which not so much. maybe some fellow wearers have had surgery under general anaesthesia done before, and can tell me about any possible complications?

everything else is awesome over here, which is why i never stop by to say hello, sorry guys Sad

Messages In This Thread
im horryfied guys (gonna have to get hernia surgery) - waldojesus - 02-11-2012, 04:40 AM