Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Got2b glued on hairline sucks
02-06-2012, 04:01 AM,
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks
You're Welcome Xeon, glad to give back to the forum. After almost a half century wearing I still learn here ! lol.
Quick overview of my attaching procedure:

Today I have a natural base, (clean base ) a base with nothing on it.
To attach today, I will apply Davlyn Black ONLY to the perimeter, an inch or so wide around the perimeter ONLY.
The rest of the base I will apply G2BG. Spray, Rubber Cement individually or combo.
Say I remove tonight...tomorrow, after quick rinse off or alcohol swab, I will use a quick G2BG spray on my scalp and unit base . Less than a minute wait and attach.
Fast forward 4/5 days , I now may dot the perimeter with a refresher of Davlyn, perimeter ONLY. Plus the usual scalp and base G2BG Spray or Cement or a combo of both.
Fast forward to 10 days or so, ...a complete base cleanup using either of the two methods mentioned above.
Hope this makes sense and is clear. If not, let me know, and I will try to explain it another way Smile

johnny/albuquerque,

in a nut shell.............davlyn and G2BG to start ( clean base ).....following days, G2BG ONLY to scalp and base...........4 or 5 days out, dot apply more Davlyn......10 days or so out, clean entire base......process starts all over again !!

Messages In This Thread
Got2b glued on hairline sucks - Xeon005 - 01-31-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Got2b glued on hairline sucks - johnnycs1 - 02-06-2012, 04:01 AM