Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Piece
01-27-2012, 01:24 AM,
RE: My First Piece
Interesting that you had them that long before wearing..... I did see where Ghostbond seems to need the manufacturers specific solvent to remove it properly..... try just a little first..maybe just an inch-long strip and see what the clean-up is like. Walker no-shine is usually pretty invisible but the style you`re wearing is very exposed...get a very tiny amount of glue onto the tip of a finger and dab /spread it onto your tape at the front there--it`ll hide any shine.... I always place my tape/s directly to the scalp first,at the front, with the system clipped back out of the way. Just position your system correctly and then mark the skin there ....just draw the teeth of a comb in a line immediately outside your perimeter.....then fold your system back and apply your tape to the scalp-skin. Peel off the backing strip/paper..rub a tiny tiny amount of glue on and give it a blast of warm air with a hairdryer...that`ll make it `cure`faster..then fold your lace down as normal....should be no visible shine then.
C-22 is great for a heavy/messy clean-up but for the little bit you described, it`s only making `work` for your self....keep it simple !! Again.....well -done.

Messages In This Thread
My First Piece - Rafs - 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: My First Piece - Hersute - 01-26-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: My First Piece - Paul In Ireland - 01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
RE: My First Piece - Rafs - 01-27-2012, 12:45 AM
RE: My First Piece - Paul In Ireland - 01-27-2012, 01:24 AM