Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Piece
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM,
My First Piece
Well I finally started to wear. The piece I'm wearing I received about 2 years. This past weekend I decided it was time. Its a stock piece that I cut in myself. I used Walker No Shine tape to attached it. I have some Ghost Bond but haven't used it yet and I understand there is a newer version out now. The first two photos was my hair with natural. The second is with Dermatch. The last two are with the piece attached. I started to wear on Sunday. It took me about 10 mins to put the tape on and about 1 minute to attached it to my head. The hardest part was shaving my hair. That took me a while as I did it a little at a time until it was to late to turn back lol. Looking at my head shaved down with a little stubble didn't look to bad, I looked better then I thought I would have looked with a shaved head haha .I removed the piece after work on Monday and reattached it. I had a fold in the lace on the left side. You couldn't see it but it was annoying me. Clean up was easy since it was only on for a day. I'm going to remove it this weekend and try on another piece that I have. The one in the photo is about 70% density I think. The other one I have that I'm going to cut in is about 60%-65%. I feel the one I'm wearing is a little to thick. But it settled a little after a few days. I do have one question. I used C-22 on the lace to clean up a little of the tape. Now I understand its not good to shampoo often. I did use some shampoo to clean were the C-22 was. Is that necessary? Or will just soaking get the C-22 off the lace? Thanks...All comments welcome.

[Image: TopNoConsealer.jpg]

Front
[Image: FrontNoConsealer.jpg]

Front with Dermatch
[Image: FrontConsealer.jpg]

With Piece attached
[Image: PeiceFront.jpg]

Side with piece attached
[Image: PeiceSide.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
My First Piece - Rafs - 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: My First Piece - Hersute - 01-26-2012, 05:07 PM