Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin unit ease of use?
01-18-2012, 08:49 AM,
RE: Skin unit ease of use?
Interest in skin comes and goes throughout the years. I agree, there are a lot of considerations and personal preferences involved.. I think with the ultra thin skins even attaching is a little more challenging I hear. Skins vary with materials used, but the ones I have used.. it is not like poly.. residue really wants to stick onto it. I would never use blue tape or any real strong adhesives on it.. Blue tape forget it ! I would go for more a light hold tape, a very low residue tape.. or even some kind of duo tac.. U could also put down a layer of scotch tape down first on the base and than put a stronger tape on top of it.. In theory to remove u can just peel off the scotch tape and it comes off clean.. however.. For me.. There was actually residue left behind with the scotch tape.. It could have been the particular tape i was using. I am not sure.

For me the best is got2b with skin units and cream glue on the front *orwg.

As for heat.. Rule of thumb for me personally.. Ur better off doing an entire head bond than just the perimeter. U don't feel the heat as much because there is no air in between for your scalp to breath and sweat.. When u have a full bond your sweat glands are blocked off and it feels more comfortable as ironic as that sounds.. when u just do the perimeter.. the air gap between the scalp and base allows sweat and heat to build up and feels uncomfortable.

thats my 2 cents

Messages In This Thread
Skin unit ease of use? - Xeon005 - 01-17-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Skin unit ease of use? - ibetalot - 01-17-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: Skin unit ease of use? - Xeon005 - 01-17-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Skin unit ease of use? - sagem - 01-17-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Skin unit ease of use? - ozziepete - 01-17-2012, 09:41 PM
RE: Skin unit ease of use? - Xeon005 - 01-18-2012, 08:49 AM