Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a change of direction?
01-13-2012, 05:42 AM,
RE: need a change of direction?
Lad, you have very little to worry about!! I personally don't think this route is for you. If your talking about quitting work to do it I would say don't!! Can you post pics of your crown so we can see more clearly as looking at the pic you posted, your hairline and temples look fine. Having said that everyone is different. With regards to the suicidal feelings, I am not 'belittling' how you feel at all but it is only hair. You can replace it!! You still have your health, a job and money. I started losing my hair when I was 17 so I do know where you are coming from but it isn't worth getting down over. Like anything you feel bad about, act on it. I would personally say either continue the drug therapy or have a transplant. There are good doctors out there especially in London, just don't get it done cheap. I would imagine, again this is only looking at the pic you have posted, you would need to thicken in a few areas at most. Remember that in 10 years you will be over 40 and a shaved head at that age is common place.

Messages In This Thread
need a change of direction? - antonio666 - 01-13-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Amstat - 01-13-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - tunners - 01-13-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Benq - 01-14-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Tonyuk - 01-17-2012, 05:25 AM