Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a change of direction?
01-13-2012, 04:06 AM,
need a change of direction?
hello toplace users,my name is tony i am 32 from manchester in england and for the past 6 years i have been suffering with male pattern baldness i would say i am a norwood 2.5 but have diffuse thinning in the norwood 5 area,up until the age of 26 my hair was awesome,i was so proud off it,now my hair only brings me sorrow and suicidal thoughts even though i am not bald yet and have quite a lot of hair left i just hate how it looks and can't stand the thought off going through another 6 years of pain........i have researched hair transplants and i am on propecia for the last 18 months but this seems to be doing nothing in fact i think it makes my hair worse but i feel i have to do something.......i think most people who get transplants look rubbish ok they have hair on top of there heads but that is it still looks bad and the loss continues....i have been loking at hair systems (wigs) for the last 3 years on and off sometimes convincing myself that this is the only option as my hair gets worse...but then i s ay to my self how can i wear a wig people will laugh behind my back...on this forum i see some good and some bad and some terrible i would only consider wearing if it looked good....i feel i would have to quit my job and work somewhere else because that would make the transition easier....i am lucky that i have £6000 savings in the bank so money should not be a problem in the short term but can anyone convince me that this is the right move ?
i have a couple of pics

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
need a change of direction? - antonio666 - 01-13-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Amstat - 01-13-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - tunners - 01-13-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Benq - 01-14-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: need a change of direction? - Tonyuk - 01-17-2012, 05:25 AM