Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paul or anyone who is awake please help.
12-23-2011, 09:56 AM,
RE: paul or anyone who is awake please help.
You can give your system a rinse to freshen it up ---- I often just rinse it under running [very cool] water rather than shampooing it..... sure, if you think it needs a little shampooing, do it but not just `for the sake of it`. You may have to apply glue-melter to your head a few times as glues can be `stubborn`...a glue Solvent such as C22 or De-solvit [citrus-based] can make the job a lot easier/faster, as they make short work of adhesives. When your scalp is cleaned off [use kitchen towel] just hop into the shower and shampoo/clean your head as normal. Once your system is dried out fully, and your scalp is clean, you can do your re-bond. I often gave the scalp a wipe with a cotton pad moistened with alcohol just to make sure it`s squeaky-clean before your re-bond......make sure the alcohol has completely evaporated off/dried or it will interfere with your bond..... I`d advise you keep to a regular `routine`or you can end up with a messy job,especially in very warm weather. When you have your bond redone, mist with water and style [that`s when I apply my `Enhance` liberally] I leave it dry naturally.. I just fluff it up a bit with the fingers and a light/gentle brushing here and there.... I find if I leave it dry with the `Enhance`on it, it dries just as it `is`...kind of like it had been been sprayed with hairspray, but not a bit `rigid` and brushes out SO easily with the hair feeling nice and soft and NO build-up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: paul or anyone who is awake please help. - Paul In Ireland - 12-23-2011, 09:56 AM