Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with measuring hairline forehead height+uk hospital drama featuring wigg wear
12-15-2011, 11:14 AM,
help with measuring hairline forehead height+uk hospital drama featuring wigg wear
anyone got any good tips for placing the system correctly at the hairline point,iv been wearing now for 14 months since oct 14 2010
and managed pretty well ok , so you ask why post this question now,
well, i bonded on the 13/12/ tues,and did the usual routine de bond,
system clean up, hard part done, phew! well not that difficult once you know youre routine,and what step follows,

so i place the system on my head,using the tipp of spraying alchol on first to give you a min + to place the system and change youre mind without a instant bond,blahh blahh

hell i just coudnt style my hair the look i go for i coudnt see, any way i thought ,its ok and went out came back,
and realised it was about 1/4" 1/2" inch to far back,
made a hell of a diffrence to my face shape, style.
my face changed , despite the same hairstyle, something looked wrong and i just coudnt put my finger on it.

anyway, today i de bonded and moved the system forward bout 1/2"
and bingo i could see my look, my style worked.straight away.

i thought of following the top frown line ,which dosent change even when you frown,
so a 1/2" inch from my top frown line of 3 lines is my hairline,
sounds weird, i suppose you should measure from a fixed point like youre indent at the top of youre nose up to a hairline point, using tape ect.
anyone got any good tips.

+ holby city a uk based hospital drama bbc1
featuring a elderly gentleman wearing a hair system,seemed to be handled very sympathetically by the writers, any comments.

link to u tube, i recorded with camtasaia studio 7 and uploaded to utube, please dont comment on the u tube video on utube, but here only.many thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEdVEapHf...bH37sLk12Z

Messages In This Thread
help with measuring hairline forehead height+uk hospital drama featuring wigg wear - antywanty - 12-15-2011, 11:14 AM