Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First ever System arrived today, Need Help Please!
12-14-2011, 01:41 PM,
RE: First ever System arrived today, Need Help Please!
Yo Eric I hope it goes smoothly for you, Im in the same boat as you as far as the whole "hat" thing, Ive been wearing a hat for like 9 years, it holds you back from alot! I was thinking about a few things to make the transition and I think wearing a hat over the system and taking it off once in a while in front of people and letting them see your hair would be a good idea. Then you can start putting your hat on your desk or whatever at your work place and go without it a while then put it back on instead of coming in one day with a huge head of awesome hair. Im not to concerned about people at work to much but I have a plan for my friends/aquaintances. Im just going to tell them Im going to a wake or wedding then meet them at the bar after all dressed up with no hat, no doubt they will probably tell me how good I look and I will just tell them yeah I should go without the hat once in a while, Ill still wear it every couple times I hang out but eventually Ill stop. Anyways I was wondering if you could post a pic of your system to so I can check out the waves/curls you were talking about. I need some wave on my system but not sure how much wave I should get. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First ever System arrived today, Need Help Please! - justin sane - 12-14-2011, 01:41 PM