Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help!
09-16-2009, 11:57 AM,
Re: Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help!
Thanks a bunch John!, it's good to know that there are people with experience in this kind of adhesives.

I would appreciate that you please answer for me these last 4 more questions I have:

1.- Should I use Davlyn only, or should I combine it with tape?, I assume that if I combine both adhesives I'll be able to get an extra hold, but if it's really necessary?, I mean, will I be Ok if first I use Davlyn only (to see how confortable liquid adhesive is), and then try tape only (again, to see how confortable is) or do I need to combine both? Did you have to combine Davlyn with other adhesives or with Davlyn alone were you Ok?

2.- For a first TL user like me, how much time would you recommend me to remove the unit and perform a complete scalp cleaning?, once per week, once every two weeks?,

3.- Under normal use, how much holding time you've got from Davlyn?, of course my biggest fear would be to have a "fallen" unit all of the sudden due to not being carefull with the holding strenght of Davlyn.

4.- Is Davlyn safe? I've heard that the are some adhsives that have toulenne or something like that, that might cause cancer (this could be a potential "urban legend" of course). Does Davlyn have this kind of sustance?

Sorry for being too picky, but I just wanna be sure I'm doing things the right way.
Regards!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help! - jagm0618 - 09-16-2009, 11:57 AM