Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help!
09-16-2009, 07:13 AM,
Re: Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help!
Hello guys it's me again!!

After soooo much research, I finally found a distributor in México for adhesives, which means I'll finally be able to use my first TL unit! Big Grin. Anyway, her name is Nancy Chavez, and her email is: [email protected]
Needless to say that Ms Chavez only speaks spanish (as far as I know), and is located in México City, but she can send the products to all the Mexican Republic. I hope this info is useful for all mexican Toplace users.

Nancy is a distributor for the DAVLYN Waterproof adhesives, so I bought from her a small bottle (0.5 oz) of Davlyn waterproof adhesive, a Davlyn removal and some tapes. I bought the tapes so I can test how good they are, since this is the first TL unit I have, I need to know which type of adhesive if more comfortable, tape or liquid.

I do, however have some questions that I would like to solve with you guys:

1.- Do you have any experience with the Davlyn products?, how good is the holding strenght?
2.- Can I use Davlyn only, or should I use Davlyn + tapes?, how long does the holding last?
3.- I have a French lace TL200. Is Davlyn compatible with this kind of lace?
4.- Any other thing I should know about this kind of adhesives?

As always, your help & support is highly appreciated.

Regards from México!!!

José

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help! - jagm0618 - 09-16-2009, 07:13 AM