Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help!
08-23-2009, 02:53 PM,
Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help!
Hello everybody

My name is José, I'm from México, I'm 24, and despite loving my father and all the things I've learned and inherited from him, I only hate one single thing I inherited from him: the baldness.

Since I'm still very young, I looked up in the net to check for possible "cures". Since I do not have money for a transplant, I thought I needed something else, and that's how I found Toplace. I checked some photos, I did some research and I learned that the units are excellent, virtually undetectable, affordable, and you don't even need surgery.

After going through all the tutorials I obtained from the TL team, I finally received my first TL unit a few days ago. It looks great and I can't wait to use it... and that's the little problem I have.

I did not order the glues/tapes along with my TL unit because I couldn't afford them at the time, and since I'm from México, ordering them online means I have to wait at least a month until they arrive to my home, and since our postal system is not precisely efficient, and the fact that I live alone in a not-so-friendly neighborhood and I work all day, means that even if I do order them online there is no guarantee I'll receive them on time :|

Now, according to the tutorials I received from the TL team, I know that for removal I can use "99% Isopropyl Alcohol", which I can buy in my local pharmacy without a problem, but my real question is: is there any medical grade glue/adhesive, odorless, preferably waterproff (since I swim at least twice a month), with a good strenght rating for a TL unit, , that I can buy in a local pharmacy/supermarket?, if so, could you please name some brands?, especially one that you have tested before with good results. Even better, if any of you are from México, could you please name some local brands I can buy here? since I believe that buying the glues locally is safer, cheaper, closer and faster than buying them online.

Any help that you could please give me is highly appreciated.

Many thanks for your support, regards!!!

José

Messages In This Thread
Hello, I'm new here... and I need your help! - jagm0618 - 08-23-2009, 02:53 PM