Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
12-09-2011, 04:29 PM,
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend
(12-09-2011, 01:06 PM)ozziepete Wrote: And u let this guy do this to you. I would be telling him straight and outright to bugger off with his kindergarten antics. If he ignores u and doesn't respect ur wishes find a better friend.

I say kick his ass and get it over with....then he'll stop. If you're worried about being seen as the bad guy, just wait till your drinking again and then kick his ass. Then play it off as being drunk. Hopefully he'll get embarrassed enough that he'll stop hanging out with you friends or he'll see that he is a total jackass and stop.

I had the same type friends when i was 18 which was when my hairloss was real bad so i wore a hat ALL the times. And there was that one guy that always wanted to slap the bill of your hat and knock it off. We never fought but i tried to. Basically I called him out on all his bullshit and how bad he needs to fucking grow up cause his shit pisses everyone off. He backed down and got real quiet after that. He was still a goof off, but he didnt pull the annoying touchy headlock shit anymore....problem solved. And we are still good friends 10 years later Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - mcat45 - 12-09-2011, 04:29 PM
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - LTB - 12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
RE: Dealing with an Obnoxious Friend - LTB - 12-10-2011, 08:57 PM