Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
frontal touchups on thin skin?
11-29-2011, 09:04 PM,
RE: frontal touchups on thin skin?
Hi Furball...firstly thank you so much for the kind words..it genuinely means a lot... life is short--so we should do as much good as we can in the time we have, and yes, you are SO right... I believe in Karma and have seen it in so many ways..... so if you guys don`t mind my `ramblings` and can pick up a few ideas etc. well then I`m happy....and again I`ll have to say ..I`m no expert and I can be limited in certain areas which is why I`d love other experienced wearers to chip-in too.....so newbies can get a cross-section of experiences and views....don`t take everything I say on here as written in stone---I`m just drawing off my own experiences of both base materials I`ve worn and a limited number of bonding-products. Loads of other wearers can bring so much to here too.....also I love hearing the initial reports and see pics of guys who`ve just taken the plunge and their stories on how it went.how they felt.....it`s nice to have had an input into it, so, many thanks for your kindness.
I understand your concern about the possibility of a film of solvent being on the poly[skin] and possibly interfering with your new glue....try rolling a section of kitchen towel into a ball and running it along the newly -cleaned edge..that should help absorb any `residue` and then give it a wipe across with a Q-tip soaked in alcohol..the alcohol should help give it that `final`clean and it will evaporate off quickly too...try that and see if it works. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
frontal touchups on thin skin? - furball - 11-28-2011, 10:25 PM
RE: frontal touchups on thin skin? - Paul In Ireland - 11-29-2011, 09:04 PM