Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thin skin with lace front
11-28-2011, 11:21 AM,
RE: thin skin with lace front
(11-28-2011, 10:53 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I think it would be `fiddly`and of no real advantage --- just wondering why you`d want a combination on such a narrow piece?
Same reason as on a full size piece. Longevity and ease of attachment combined with undetectable hairline!

(11-28-2011, 10:53 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I`d just go lace or skin if it was me--- do you think a stock density [medium] would look ok on you providing the colour was a match for your growing hair ? The factory charges the same now for partials as for a topper [custom-made] ..so if you thought a stock would do you, it would be possible to cut more than one partial form one...save you time and money...some guys have reported good results by doing it. Have a think about it !
Sure, but how many partials could I really get out of it? My concern would be the natural changes in density and ventilation as one moves further back on the piece would cause unrealism from the initial partial cut from the very front. The first partial would look correct because it would come from the appropriate (hairline) sector on the piece. The second partial would appear different, and the partials after that even more so. Then trying to cut from the back, the contour, ventilation, density would all be completely off, no?

Messages In This Thread
thin skin with lace front - stealth - 11-27-2011, 08:37 PM
RE: thin skin with lace front - stealth - 11-28-2011, 10:09 AM
RE: thin skin with lace front - stealth - 11-28-2011, 11:21 AM
RE: thin skin with lace front - stealth - 11-28-2011, 05:11 PM
RE: thin skin with lace front - stealth - 11-28-2011, 08:14 PM