Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
company products and prices
11-27-2011, 06:47 AM,
RE: company products and prices
∧∧∧ As Paul said above - who in my opinion should be offered a position of Admin ∧∧∧ I wear years old technology at the mo, it's a mono piece with poly perimeter, as I've stated in the past this suits me fine at the mo 'cos I need longevity over perfection. I started going it alone several months ago when I moved to the U.S, it was the simplest transition I've ever made. All the things that salons charge mega bucks for are freely available on tonnes of sites at a fraction of the cost! My next piece will 'definitely' be a french lace piece from TL, the price & quality of service (reading customers forum posts) are second to none. I will go for french lace, with poly perimeter, because it seems the piece will last longer than swiss plus I'm dieing to feel the wind on my head. I haven't had this for 17 years using the thicker mono pieces Sad Regards

I must add too that even though I used dollars in my first post I was paying a nice chap/salon on the South Coast of England (where I lived previous to the wonderful America) in pound notes!! He took several holidays a year, had a large investment portfolio, lived mortgage free in a large house & ONLY worked 4 days a week!! His client base was pretty small too. While I don't begrudge someone a living...I'm now glad I can live & not support another persons lavish lifestyle. God...I wished I'd sussed out the DIY route 10 years ago. C'est La Vie I guess

Messages In This Thread
company products and prices - D B COOPER - 11-27-2011, 02:52 AM
RE: company products and prices - MattNH - 11-27-2011, 04:12 AM
RE: company products and prices - MattNH - 11-27-2011, 06:47 AM