Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frizzy/wirey hair/story/pics
11-26-2011, 06:54 AM,
Frizzy/wirey hair/story/pics
Hey guys I stumbled on this forum from another website and if it wasnt for the forum I dont think I would of ever thought about doing this but I def want to give it a whirl. Ive always had bad hair, realy frizzy and when i started losing my hair @ 22 due to dying/chemicals I have been devastated. My hair loss has impacted my life in ways that well, I dont want to get into but pretty bad. I have spent countless hours thinking about it and trying to get my hair to look good with not very good results. Anyways, Ive been wearing a hat for the past 8 years (Im 30) and I AM DONE. I have had a hair transplant and it wasnt close to where I want. A comb over from the back and sides with couvre is what I sport if I go to a wedding or something like that wich doesnt make me look bald due to my frizzy hair but it looks like lumpy and un natural as I have to style it with wax wave and groom because nothing else works on my hair to keep it wear i want. Anyways, I just have a few questions, since I have frizzy/wirey hair, its not normal and I was wondering if I get a topper I am afraid if I let my sides and back grow out to much the hair type wont match the top part (I really doubt my hair type is something that is sold). If my side/back hair is buzzed at a 3 will it look ok with the topper because as you can see in the pics it doesnt look that bad but when its grown out it looks nothing like that. Afroy almost. Also if someone can post a newby thread about glues and tape so I dont have to ask a bunch of questions that would be great. And if you could give me some pointers on what piece I should get that would be great also. Im not to corncerned about the hairline that much right now as I plan on stlying my hair down. Also, about applying glue, how does it stick if you have to wait for it to dry before applying your piece? Another question, if I decide to go with freestyle do I have to put arrows on the template in wich direction I want my hair to go? Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Frizzy/wirey hair/story/pics - justin sane - 11-26-2011, 06:54 AM
RE: Frizzy/wirey hair/story/pics - JRob - 11-26-2011, 11:37 AM