Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davlyn Black or Green ?
11-23-2011, 11:49 AM,
RE: Davlyn Black or Green ?
I use a product called fabric fusion. Its the only alternative to lase sealer I could find. DONT USE UP FRONT, it shines! I started wearing and had this issue where my templates never matched my missing hair well. So I always ended up gluing my unit down in the glue by the units hair. And for me, It was so messy to clean up. So I heard about lase sealer and that fixed my clean issues. Well I ran out of lase sealer and Marc ( the maker, when MIA ). So I now use Fabric Fusion. I put the glue up front on my head to get the right alignment, then lay back the lase. The lace has this fabric fusion on it and I put the glue on it instead so that lase lays back more like a sticker. Now when I go to clean up, I just use my finger nails to scrap it of after soaking in removers for a bit. I like to use backing soda to loosen it up as it works the best for me.

Now, as for poly parims, that stuff is way to stiff for me. I get these points where the lase folds and I have a fin sticking up back! Yeah it could be fixed by getting a close template, but that is easier said then done. Also the poly gets noticeable after some shedding.

I prefer the Fabric fusion because its flexible. You can put it on really thin also. To put it on ( its viscus mind you ) you just spread it on like peanut butter. I use a q-tip. Go really light at first. I give it 8 hours to dry before adding glue to it. 24 before showering. Nothing get this stuff off once dry! If you mess up during ( get it in the hair ) you can wash it out with hot water. I find only a line of this stuff 1/4 inch think is all I need. This stuff will also fix tears.

BTW: ORWG with no exposure to water can go 11 days for me. I still use it for touch ups because davyln for me does not touch up at all!. I use alcohol on the area that lifted up and clean it with a q-tip, then put on ORWG dry and press down.

Messages In This Thread
Davlyn Black or Green ? - furball - 11-21-2011, 04:09 PM
RE: Davlyn Black or Green ? - ulao - 11-21-2011, 05:06 PM
RE: Davlyn Black or Green ? - furball - 11-21-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: Davlyn Black or Green ? - ulao - 11-23-2011, 11:49 AM