Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
11-21-2011, 04:35 AM,
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow!
I'm in a similiar position. Slightly different perhaps. I have this island of hair in the midlle that makes me look a lot less bald than I would if I shaved it. Problem is no-one sees it as I cover it with brushing down and using concealer, this way I can look like I have a thick head of hair. Problem lies in the fact it takes forever to get it right, I have to use messy concealers and loads of hairspray, and the syle is no fashionable.

I have ordered a hairline piece which I hope I can use with existing hair to quicken the styling process and give me a better look.

But I think the best option is to shave that thinning top bit and get a small piece in its place, the thing is I would only need a small piece, even smaller than a topper because of the shape of my head - existing hair etc.... It would be dead easy to use and no need to have a stylist or cut-in.

I could shave more and go for a topper but I feel better the smaller the piece and the chance to use my hair with it, I know I could easily get a great look, the more time goes on the more likely I cam to shave it.

I've thought of shaving a bit of the front thinning hair and using a larger hairline piece, I guess its trial and error at the start, I'm not going to shave it until I've tried the hairline piece(s). But I'm sick of the time spent infront of the mirror and this little piece could transform my life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please motivate me for my cut in tomorrow! - standbyme - 11-21-2011, 04:35 AM