Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
11-19-2011, 07:25 AM,
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
(11-18-2011, 02:47 PM)needmorehair Wrote: And remember, you're going to look different, but don't think that just because you look different that it looks like you have a wig on. If the salon in question knows what they're doing, that will NOT be the case. Different in this case will equal better.

I agree with this 100%.

In the beginning it is quite a shock to see a healthy looking head of hair when you are used to seeing a bald head. This is one of the traps a lot of people (myself included) fall into when they get their first unit. They aren't used to seeing something that looks great and they start to question the realism. Give yourself at least a few days to get used to it. Once you see other people's reactions (or lack thereof) your outlook will change.

I also agree that you are doing a great job with concealers. As long as the salon gets you into a decent unit and gives you a good cut-in this will be a smooth transition. The style you showed is definitely doable, BTW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out) - JRob - 11-19-2011, 07:25 AM
addendum - furball - 11-19-2011, 03:31 PM