Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
11-19-2011, 02:51 AM,
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
Got a few things for you:

1. That's a nice job with the concealers.

2. Call today and make a firm appointment with the salon. Do it right now. Not in a minute after you read another post or two, but RIGHT NOW. You can suggest a date and time and they'll likely accommodate you.

3. As for whether you need a lace unit to achieve that spikey-do look, just take that pic with you to the salon and ask them straight up whether their thin-skin unit can achieve that. There are thin skin units available these days that will allow you to expose the hairline. Not so much in the past.

4. You really do need to slow down, now (except for making that appointment with the salon), given how well you're able to mask the issues with the concealer. Just go to the salon as soon as they reopen (after first setting a firm appointment), and you'll have your new piece around the first of the year. Great way to start the new year. You'll make do until then.

5. If you're still reading this, STOP!!!!!!! Now go make that appointment.

6. Have you made the appointment yet? Have you made arrangements to leave work a little early to make that appointment? If not, DO IT NOW!!!!!

7. Still reading? You shouldn't be unless you've already made that appointment.

8. See items 2, 5, 6 and 7 above.

Get moving, dude. No more posts for you until you can report that you have an appointment with the salon set.

As for supplies, have you checked out Debbie's site that I linked in an earlier post. I can only assume you haven't, or you wouldn't still be asking about supplies. Get on there NOW (assuming you have already called and set up a firm appointment with the salon). Here's the link to the website, again http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com Here's Debbie's email address [email protected]. She's leaving for the holidays on the 21st and will be gone until December 4th. If you email her today -- and I mean RIGHT NOW -- I bet she'll get back to you and will tell you exactly which supplies you need to get started. Get a move-on, son. 3 days have passed, and you're still right where you were when you first posted. GO!!!!!!! You don't need a piece immediately given how well you're doing with concealers, but you do need to be making progress towards that end.

Messages In This Thread
addendum - furball - 11-19-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out) - needmorehair - 11-19-2011, 02:51 AM