Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
11-17-2011, 06:40 PM,
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out)
24hours, I really feel for you, because u sound a lot like me.. im the same age as you too AND i live in LA also. I started losing hair at your age as well, got 2,000 grafts at 22 also. I had a gf too who i broke up with because i didnt want her to realize i was losing my hair. I lost so much confidence.. and dude, I was a HIT with women. I still am because my loss isnt so bad and concealers completely disguise it but i distance my self from girls because im insecure they wont think im 'the man' anymore. These last few months my hairs been getting worse and concealers seem like they wont be much help soon. So i decided to research hair systems. I researched for a good month and a half.. and then I ordered a system so i can move on.. I took the bull by the horns and decided to be proactive and fix this before it becomes noticable rather than do nothing and bit** and comlain about my life and wonder why i was dealt these cards in life. I also had this hatred feeling in my heart because ive always been a really nice type of guy with a good heart and i was very active.. the hairloss has changed me imo to a somewhat more bitter person and im a lot less social and more insecure. I got to a point where i was like "f$$$ THIS!" IM GOING TO BE PROACTIVE ABOUT THIS AND STOP BEATING MYSELF UP! I AM GOING TO COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER, AND IF I DONT, THEN I WILL GO DOWN GUNS BLAZING"
I decided to order a hair system from john. I told myself while i wait, im going to try to get into spectacular shape.. Im going to have my hair back and im going to have an amazing body.
I literally just got back from the gym now. I train my ass off man. When im doing my cardio and i reach that point where i cant go anymore, I close my eyes and i think of all this BS ive been dealing with and i find that motivation i need to go that extra bit.
I actually got an email from john this morning saying my system is on its way. I scheduled a cut in for sunday. I really hope this works out, no, im going to MAKE this work out.. Im not going to let my self have life slip by because hair got me down. Im going to take my life back and make it even better.. And when i do, I'll appreciate every little thing in life that we take granted for. 24, take this advice. Guys our age deserve more than self-pitty, Grasp this and conquer it man. I really feel for you bro, and you got a buddy here for life.. as long as you're here on this forum. anyway, good luck

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am losing my mind... (Please help a fellow out) - elvis - 11-17-2011, 06:40 PM
addendum - furball - 11-19-2011, 03:31 PM