Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a brief coloring question and overall update
11-12-2011, 04:45 AM,
RE: a brief coloring question and overall update
Hi Waldo ..you can leave `Back2natural`in far longer than other products--- I used to leave it on for at least 20 minutes, so it may be that you just need to leave it on /in longer for it to work for you--have you tried `Brylcreem` styling cream? Can really help with disguising small color mis-matches as it makes the hair look damp/dark. Just a small amount on to the palm of one hand and spray it with water..... rub both hands together to spread it onto the fingers especially, then having `back-combed`/brushed the DAMP hair, run the fingers into the hair left to right and right to left and the same at the back etc..try to spread it evenly . Apply to both system and growing hair.. just a little is the trick. You can mist the hair next day and style as usual... I only apply it maybe once a week if I can get away with it, as too much [like with any product] can lead to build-up and hair looking `tired` or greasy. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a brief coloring question and overall update - Paul In Ireland - 11-12-2011, 04:45 AM