Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a brief coloring question and overall update
11-10-2011, 07:52 PM,
RE: a brief coloring question and overall update
Hi Waldo... did you leave the `Back2natural` in long enough I wonder ? It`s organic and not as strong as chemical colorants so if you rinsed it out too early it might not have had time to work.... now if you really want to use chemical coloring products, you must make sure it doesn`t get onto the lace or it will stain it permanently. It`s best to do this when the system is not attached to your head. Only leave it on for about 3 minutes as system hair `takes` color much faster than growing hair. When I used it I put on a pair of rubber gloves,and after shampooing the system to remove styling products, blot-dry the hair, then, having mixed your coloring product, I sat the system upside-down in the sink, then, `pinched`/caught the very front hairline lace between the thumb and first finger with my left hand [I`m right-handed] and I used a steel comb [which had the `mix`spread along the teeth and spine] to carefully comb the color mix from near the base out to the tips of the hairs. Just apply a little at a time to the comb so it doesn`t drip a big dollop onto the lace base. Move your hand a bit along the perimeter so you can grip a `new` bit of the edge, and again comb some more into/onto the hair moving away from the base....just always comb AWAY from the base and out to the tips...if you apply it carefully and don`t have big dollops on the comb, you should be ok..... as a guide, `begin`your comb stroke about 1/4 inch from the base and move out to the tips...... you might think it will look `odd` once it`s dry/styled.....it won`t--- when he hairs are lying down normally you`ll only see the ends as such....... you`ll get used to it in no time... timing is crucial as is keeping the product off the base..... max. time to leave it on is about 3 minutes and rinse it off by running water through the base so it runs down the hair AWAY from the base ...use a conditioner on it then and you`ll get the blend you require !! Let me know how you get on...regards for now.. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a brief coloring question and overall update - Paul In Ireland - 11-10-2011, 07:52 PM