Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get glue out of hair/shower with just tape
11-09-2011, 09:36 PM,
RE: Get glue out of hair/shower with just tape
Hi Matt .. yeah supertape can be a bit tricky all right.. even handling the rolls, I find it literally sticks to my fingers before I even un-roll a piece. Some people have reported skin irritation from supertape,so, again, it shows `different folks,different strokes`..... I`ve been using Walker No- Shine of late--just a few little short strips as I like to take this off for sleeping. Have you tried the bubble-wrap for removing residue yet? Just get some of that as an alternative to using a mirror/glass surface....you can discard it rather than having the hassle of getting a gooey mess off the mirror...it`s just that clear bubble material you see in padded envelopes and used when packing fragile items when a person is shipping them. That `tip`was posted by another wearer some time ago. I know a lot of guys have to or like an all-over head bond using glues etc..... I`m very lazy and only use a few small strips of tape daily.... I just can`t be bothered with all that `hassle` but I know not everybody has that `luxury` due to lifestyle and work commitments etc. Try the bubble wrap and see how you get on...regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get glue out of hair/shower with just tape - Paul In Ireland - 11-09-2011, 09:36 PM