Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public
11-07-2011, 11:23 AM,
RE: Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public
(11-07-2011, 07:28 AM)elvis Wrote: thanks furball.wow i never thought about having gelled hair standing up on its own in a different direction if pulled there. I guess thats why people who have systems use gel AND go crazy with hairspray.

Actually you're probably right about gel ... it's more likely to stay in place, if you don't mind the crispy/crunchy texture. I don't use it much because of that ... maybe I should ! There are so many new products available, we've got lots to experiment with ... like newer less crunchy gels, etc.

I think I've gotten into situations where I might just have had too much product in my hair, it got a little sticky, gummy and stiff ... then something blasted my hair ... and it stayed there until I beat it back into submission Wink

It really comes down to the fact that hair on a system usually doesn't flow the same as growing hair ... in the wind etc. Any time we're blending a system w/ growing hair, we're dealing with that difference. It sometimes makes me envious of the full cap guys.

FB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Hairpiece Story and Dealing with the Public - furball - 11-07-2011, 11:23 AM