Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
11-05-2011, 07:01 AM,
RE: Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added
(11-05-2011, 05:13 AM)MattNH Wrote: Glad I never used concealer & thickener stuff, looks so false doesn't it? Reminds me of an iron filing/magnet trick where you get them to stand up on end. Regards

Well, to be honest Ive used nanogen for almost a year and all I get from my friends is amazement at how much my hair has thickened back up (I tell them I use Minoxidil). I even had a compliment on how good it looks by the owner of a hair club I visited when I was doing my research. I walked into his office and sat down with him and he asked what I was after (I think he thought I was after laser comb) and I pulled out a photo of my my hair with no nanogens on and his jaw dropped and he had to say how good my consealer looked. Obviously we then had a laugh about how consealer looks bad in rain etc but as a band aid it works and it is great for creating an illusion that your hair is coming back. I am "lucky" that I have diffuse balding, so my hairline has not receded at all, its just gone very very thin from the fringe to the crown in one go so I still have a thin fringe etc so it works for me. For a norwood receding front line and crown its no good as the hair isnt there to thicken so I get your point in that respect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Advice- I'm at a Crossroads *PICS Added - Benq - 11-05-2011, 07:01 AM