Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are full caps essier to make look less wiggy than toppers?
11-07-2011, 10:48 AM,
RE: Are full caps essier to make look less wiggy than toppers?
(11-03-2011, 10:45 PM)cowboy Wrote: Thanks guys to all your replies.

Jrob iwas wondering, i see a lot of guys just comb their natural hair on the side like forward hiding most of their temples anyway. I would imagine if one wanted to do something similar with a full cap it shouldt be a problem and look natural?

Thanks

CB

If you wear a style that covers the temple points it will make things a lot easier if it the unit doesn't come out just right.

One thing I have learned over the years is that the more flexible you are, the more willing and able you are to roll with the punches, the easier hairwearing will be and better the results you will get. It will take some time but when you have several units under your belt you will be able to "read" a new unit when it comes in and know what you can and can't do with it. If you didn't get the temple points the right shape or if the factory ventilated them incorrectly you can still make the unit look great but you might have to alter your gameplan a little. It sounds like you are pretty flexible so I'm sure you will do fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are full caps essier to make look less wiggy than toppers? - JRob - 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM