Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
01-02-2012, 12:40 AM,
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys!
I know someone who posted on another forum stated it was quite hard to put the piece up against the transplanted hair and to make it look good, It sunded (from what I remember) to be quite awkward to do.

It seems quite a lot to go through in the hope you can make it work, plus if you have the brush down style there isnt much point in doing it.

I have loss at the front and thinning at the crown, I can cover the back but this uses a lot of hair so I have to keep it long it also then limits me on hair at the front but with my hairline piece I can get a full head of hair.

If I had a HT I would lower my hairline because only then would I be happy brushing my hair back, so I guess a transplant + hair piece could work for me.

Like I said before I have the money but havent gone through woith it mainly due to the travelling involved.

If I did have a HT I would concentrate all my grafts on my hairline as I know I can cover my crown, its a possibility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: transplant in front of hair system. Check this out guys! - standbyme - 01-02-2012, 12:40 AM