Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Paul From Ireland
11-01-2011, 07:36 AM,
RE: Question for Paul From Ireland
Now expriest...don`t take these literally now and please excuse the shaky line...hard to `draw` with the little touch pad on a laptop. I see your hair is on the long side at the back..probably further down from the occipital bone and the attachment area just under it, than mine is.... my suggestion is to trim your own hair back up just slightly, and shave/ `tidy`the neck area... just a little ..this will mean a `tidy`line. Pictures can be deceptive so I`m not sure exactly how far up your attachment point will be from the hair tips.... as I said earlier, I find the shorter the hair length from the perimeter to the tips the better it sits in nice and snug against the skin...longer hair can tend to just `hang`there and look a bit wiggy......just aim for a happy medium between where your attachment-point will be and the final ,styled hair-length. You have a bare-skin area just behind the ears..I`d suggest `filling`that in a bit as shown......I`d also bring the perimeter down a little more just above the ear.... a gap is good/advised but you`re a little too high...... I think JRob advises keeping /utilising the bit of facial hair just down where the jaw-stubble grows....I think your [growing]sideburns are long enough to give a nice `blend` and `soften`the look where the system hair meets it/lies onto the area in front of the ears. You can easily add a bit of material onto the template as it is... a roll of wide sellotape easily helps add more material while giving strength/rigidity to the template. My line running back behind the ear in pic 2 is not `to scale`or anything ....I was just trying to show a suggested `extra`area to give you more of a snug coverage..... I realise you`re probably used to that `bare`area there --but if you are going to bring your flaps down a bit more as you suggested [and I agree/have drawn the line] the hair will be `down`at the front there in front of the ear but will be `high`on your head at the sides as you go back behind the ear if you don`t bring the perimeter down a bit as shown. Hope I`m making sense and not confusing you...... that`s just my suggestion anyway..it`s not cast in stone ..use your own judgement also . Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Question for Paul From Ireland - expriest - 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
RE: Question for Paul From Ireland - Paul In Ireland - 11-01-2011, 07:36 AM