Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Paul From Ireland
10-28-2011, 10:22 AM,
Question for Paul From Ireland
Hi Paul, not sure if you recall from previous threads but I recently had a system made that was basically a 3/4 cap, similar to yours in shape but smaller as I was trying to keep more of my own hair. It was an experiment. Good and bad news:

The bad news is that having any visible amount of my own hair won't work, it's simply too thin/weak. The good news is that I think I'm going to be very happy having a full cap like yours. Even the one I have now with poorly bleached knots (not a TL piece) has made a tremendous difference in my appearance from the front. Having that extra hair on the sides instead of my own hair has a dramatic 'volumizing' effect, making me look so much younger. Instant boost in self-confidence! I think going all the way to a full cap (while keeping a tiny amount of hair at side burns/ears and nape like yours) is going to be a perfect solution for me!

I am going to make a new template this weekend and order again (this time one from TL). I just wanted to ask you if there is anything that you've learned since doing your full cap that would help me when making my template and ordering? Any tips from the past or things that you are going to do differently on your next order etc? Things to look out for? I only want a half inch to one inch of my own hair, like yours. I don't think I could do a 100% full cap, and I believe your method of leaving a little hair to 'soften' the lines is fantastic. Thanks for your help, you have been a real inspiration for me.

Messages In This Thread
Question for Paul From Ireland - expriest - 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM