Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cleaning a unit over night???
10-24-2011, 12:02 AM,
RE: cleaning a unit over night???
Well-put Hersute...... there`s no point in trying to be prepared for every possible scenario elvis..you have a good list of a reasonable/varied selection of adhesives and care-products on your list, so it will be a matter of going on your own individual learning-curve.....keep this simple for yourself... I totally understand your `anxiety`as this world is a whole new `unknown`for you, but no point in stressing too much either.... my guess is that some guys who had to do overnight soaking and `deep cleaning` probably had to do so [NOT being critical at all now] maybe because of not doing a good clean-up during previous de-bonds and possible got build-up of residue on/in the lace...... I can totally get how that could happen...I`m pretty lazy and only do a light bond with a few short strips of tape at the front and sides..I often don`t even bother to tape the nape !! Therefore I don`t really get any build-up. Just see how you get on at first and cross your bridges as you come to them. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
cleaning a unit over night??? - elvis - 10-23-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: cleaning a unit over night??? - Paul In Ireland - 10-24-2011, 12:02 AM