Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help!!! new order check list with pics
10-27-2011, 07:59 AM,
RE: please help!!! new order check list with pics
(10-26-2011, 11:47 PM)noneother Wrote: I'm after a style like the one below. It's the same style but can be styled up for more formal settings.

Still not wearing because I got scammed by Whitecliffs and waiting for my money back before I order a custom piece online.

BTW you've got so much hair left it's amazing you're going for a full cap. Have you tried concealers for the patches?

[Image: 101710lj1.jpg]

[Image: 4jqccw.jpg]

Is that you in the photo with the girl? and is that your natural hair colour, or did you colour it? got to say the colour looks really nice and the style Smile

Hair looks full also for a pic a year 1/2 old
Are you going for full cap or topper?

I'm allergic to concealers, and the concealer wouldn't help that much as the wind is enemy no. 1 and hairspray and wax are my besty's

Going for full cap for convenience, hair matching issues especially colour and texture, don't feel comftable with the idea of forcibly subjecting myself to a monk cut for a topper (all or nothing I say no keen on being a patchwork doll between removals) or having to have cut ins, also have short patches around my ears and temples, which only full cap can cover.

I'm still not wearing either as I had issues, with my 1st order, kinda left me quite distraught after all the energy I built up into making the leap to wearing a couple of months back.

It was with a cheaper London salon based/online company they specialize in women's orders mostly but have male clients too. Customer service was lacking as they are a busy salon so phone messages were always leading to miscommunication in the order or different people passing on the wrong message.
So I ended up with being sent a tiny full cap that would fit only a babies head hehehe as measurements were wrong (never knew about templates then) Its a shame as the quality of the hair,ventilation, graduation and density was exceptional and they surprisingly even gave me a no questions asked refund. Once I could actually get through to the busy salon though lol

Hope you get your refund, never heard of Whitecliffs what was there pricing like?

If the company got my order right it would of been a good deal.

£120 would get you custom up to 10 inches of high quality Indian remy hair, Chinese remy, Malaysian, Brazilian hair or European Remy hair (tangle free remy cuticle) on a Swiss, French, stretch lace or ultra thin skin available in your choice of 4 skin tones , up to any 3 Colours blended or highlighted, any Curl or Wave Pattern, Texture, baby hairs, 100% bleach single, double or hidden knots 100-120% medium - medium heavy standard density up to 180% ultra heavy thick density and down to 60% extra extra light density and 3-4weeks delivery.

Prices went up by hair length in increments of roughly £20-35 for every 2inches so looked a good deal for us boys.

Again love the hairstyle noneother Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: please help!!! new order check list with pics - animehair - 10-27-2011, 07:59 AM