Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do scam companies do it
10-17-2011, 07:55 PM,
RE: How do scam companies do it
Hi roby123..... at least one company you refer-to there, has had legal cases taken against them in the past by clients [ read `victims`] over various issues -- I have read the court reports in the press. I too was a `victim` of one of the ones you name there, which was operating in Ireland. They supplied all-poly systems [don`t know what they supply now as it`s been quite a few years since I was in their `programme`] and your scalp was coated with a few layers of a strong glue. They claimed it would last a month but again...in warm weather conditions, it often didn`t , and you could end up with a gooey mess when the glue failed and your system not secured properly... it would literally slide on the scalp if you pushed it with the palm of your hand, and of course you had no supplies whatsoever to do a `touch-up`-----you were totally `tied`to them. I could tell you more `insider`tales about one[company/particular salon] which I was told recently, by a person who was an employee there and who left to set up their own salon for ethical reasons,quite a while back----it would make your remaining hair fall out !! -- I won`t put it on here publicly though, for reasons which I`m sure you`ll understand. Cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
How do scam companies do it - roby123 - 10-17-2011, 04:42 PM
RE: How do scam companies do it - Paul In Ireland - 10-17-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: How do scam companies do it - Benq - 10-18-2011, 07:18 AM
RE: How do scam companies do it - Benq - 10-19-2011, 03:43 AM