Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waldos update
10-14-2011, 10:17 AM,
waldos update
hello everyone, tought i would give you guys a little update on my situation, and hopefully get some tips on the issues i have encountered so far.

so i have been wearing for about 2-3 weeks now. overall things are good, definitely made the right decision. that realisation is already worth alot i think. i already look alot better and feel alot more confident. i feel like my old self, like i was ment to look. and thats a great feeling.

i still havent got the piece cut in yet, because im still so fascinated and obsessed about having hair that looking like a caveman is not a problem at all right now haha.

now heres the issues i was hoping some of you guys might be able to help me with:

- my bonds last very short. after 2-3 days the piece can be pulled off with moderate force. now i know nobody will ever pull my hair but im really paranoid and i would like it to be really safe, like real hair.

- i cant wash my hair without the piece debonding. i use activa aqua bond, wich claims to provide 2-3 weeks hold. sadly for me its more like 4-5 days at best. gonna order some other glues in hopes of finding a better alternative. or am i maybe using too little glue? i just put glue on the outer edge of the hairpiece area, leaving some glueless space in the middle. and how much glue should i use? i use kind of a thin layer because im afraid of getting that plate feeling if i use too much.

- how can i avoid my hairline looking like a mess? i will probably improve my technique over time but maybe im doing something wrong, because i always get hairs glued to my forehead, rather than them sticking out like they should.

man... now that i think about it, not being able to wash my hair without having to spend 2 hours peeling off glue residue from my scalp and the piece in order to reattach is actually very restricting and frustrating.

hopefully i can figure these couple of things out in the long run. last attachment was 2 days ago, gonna have to reattach right now bc im itchy and oily all over my head from working out.

the things we do in order to look normal eh!

cheers guys, you have already been really really helpful,
share a little more wisdom with this newbie

Messages In This Thread
waldos update - waldojesus - 10-14-2011, 10:17 AM
RE: waldos update - Hersute - 10-14-2011, 11:42 AM
RE: waldos update - winstonage - 10-14-2011, 12:14 PM
RE: waldos update - Paul In Ireland - 10-14-2011, 07:58 PM
RE: waldos update - Ruulkasar - 10-14-2011, 09:25 PM
RE: waldos update - JRob - 10-15-2011, 11:32 AM
RE: waldos update - elvis - 10-15-2011, 04:13 PM
RE: waldos update - Paul In Ireland - 10-15-2011, 06:32 PM
RE: waldos update - Ruulkasar - 10-15-2011, 07:23 PM