Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for pre hair cap/hat wearers
10-14-2011, 09:58 AM,
RE: Question for pre hair cap/hat wearers
Thanks all for the advice. Think I will go with wearing the baseball hat at first and just start removing it once in awhile till I just do away with it. People that see me without my cap say I make more of it then I should, that it's not that bad however I have been wearing a cap forever (it seems) and just real self conscious bout it. Every summer for past 10 years I have been saying I was just gonna shave it off or I used to tell everyone was gonna shave it for for that St. Baldricks thing they do for kids with cancer on St. Paddys day but not sure what my bald head would look like, might be horrible lol.
Side note on systems, if toplaces are really good at looking real why do you still see some people that look like they got their piece back in the 70's? I work with a guy who just last week got a piece and it's the Worst hairpiece I have ever seen, it looks like he threw a cat on his head. Just don't understand why if systems today look so real and are reasonably priced some peoples look soooo bad, what would be point of wearing em.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for pre hair cap/hat wearers - EricInNY - 10-14-2011, 09:58 AM