Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best base for intimacy?
10-12-2011, 02:51 AM,
RE: What is the best base for intimacy?
Cheers guys!

You've been a massive help! I honestly love wearing my partial it's seriously changed my confidence to when a few months ago it was the end of the world and my hair was receding.

Just need to work on getting the piece taped/glued down a little better and @JRob - will definitely take your advice on the SFS lace this time, I cut my partials carefully from a stock piece so there will be plenty to work with which will last me a long enough time.

I actually wear quite a decent amount of spray on my hair which tends to make it quite hard feeling anyways, I've just had someone rub it in a night club before - obviously feeling the lace, luckily however looking at me puzzled saying ''How much hairspray do you use man?'' I replied by laughing ''enough so that people like you don't ruin it!''.

I always thought SFS would be the best choice. I was purely just wondering if the skin systems had a better, more realistic touch to the scalp, even though they are classed to be slighty more detectable than lace systems?

p.s I enjoyed that link Lol! No wonder Travolta got so paranoid for years and was trapped under a bandana when he started noticeably receding!
Haven been famous for such glorious hair! He should have came to TL for his hair system too. Might not have got busted on the red carpet that way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best base for intimacy? - leondon90 - 10-12-2011, 02:51 AM